Pages

A Mother's Day Letter


Part II of last week's blog, Destiny: Predetermined or Taught will post on Tuesday as usual. In the meantime, on this Mother’s Day, I would like to share with you an open letter from one unborn child to her mother. While circumstances are different for every woman, the message of love is the same for each of us. I hope this letter helps any woman who still struggles with issues surrounding her choosing abortion to know how loved she is.



Dear Mama,

I love you… so much so that I wish I could find a way to let you know the depth of my love, but I cannot.

I realize that there are so many kinds of love… romantic love, the love between friends, the love that connects sisters who have walked the same path in life… and then there is a deeper, more universal love which goes far beyond the capacity of our human experience to understand. It is profound. It is unconditional. It is pure.

I knew when I chose you to be my mother that I would not be born. I am not sure I would have been strong enough to walk next to you in this earthly life. My task at this moment is to walk with you in angelic form, while you do your work on earth. I am here to help you learn lessons of self-love and worthiness. I am your angel and will walk by your side as long as you need me to be here. Our souls are infinite and we have been together for a long time.

You may think you need forgiveness from me… but you do not. There is no forgiveness necessary because I came into your life willingly, without reservation. I chose you. Do you hear me? I chose YOU! Even though I am with you as an angel, I am not perfect in my being. In one of my lifetimes, I had an abortion too. So my walk with you helps me to work through my own lessons and move to a higher level of consciousness.

Mama, I want you to know you don’t need anyone or anything to receive love. You are perfect just as you are. You were made that way. Please don’t let anyone tell you differently. The world needs the feminine knowing and wisdom to come back into balance. You can be a catalyst for this. Abortion is part of humanity’s lesson right now to help bring the Divine Feminine back into her power with the Divine Masculine.

Women were designed on purpose with beautiful, sensual bodies. It is time to remember that. Let go of the shame, the guilt, and the rigidity of the judgments by people from your world and remember your Divine Essence. It is time to reclaim it and take your power back.

You have done nothing wrong. This is all part of the lessons we are both learning. It’s time to release, to let go, and to begin again. The past is over and the future is not yet here. All we have is right now. This moment. Be the love that you were made to be today.

I love you,

Your unborn baby in heaven




Because most of us do not know who needs to read receive this message, especially on this particular day, please feel free to forward this post and share with your friends.

Thank you for caring and sharing. Happy Mother's Day.

Namaste.

1 comment: